TerraCottem Complement has been specially formulated for applications in flower beds and horticulture previously treated with the “Universal” soil conditioner.
TerraCottem Complement replenishes the components that have been consumed by the plants during the previous growing season and those lost each time a crop or annuals are pulled from the soil. Due to its application the nutrient and water holding capacity of soils and growing media is kept in optimal conditions.
Apply TerraCottem complement when planting, in areas where the “Universal” soil conditioner has been applied the previous growing season.
- Crops (agriculture, horticulture, etc.)
- Flower beds
Once per season, when planting or just before seeding.
- Healthier plants & increased yields
- Increased survival rate
- Earlier harvesting Increased water retention capacity
- Water savings
- Faster & better plant establishment
- Stronger & deeper root development
- Better use of fertilizers
- Higher resistance to drought and diseases
- Healthier plants that thrive longer
- Life insurance for plants and trees
- Less replacement of dead plants = saving time and money
- Create sustainable outcomes.
- Staff spending less time watering for plant establishment
- Reassurance that if the client forgets to water, the plants will resist better
- Long term results
- Making your work stand out
- Grow your customer base and make sure they will ask for your services again