TerraCottem Universal is the “original” TerraCottem soil conditioner.
Since it was launched 23 years ago, the product has constantly evolved with better performing polymers, fertilizers and carrier material to further enhance root and plant growth and reduce inputs. This is still the TerraCottem to use in most applications such as trees, shrubs, revegetation, annuals, perennials, roof gardens, horticulture and potting soils.
- Tree & shrub planting
- Reforestation and land restoration
- Flower and shrub beds, roof gardens, lawns, etc.
- Window boxes, hanging baskets and containers
When to apply?
- When planting and just before seeding.
- Just once.
- Healthier plants & increased yields
- Increased survival rate
- Increased water retention capacity
- Water savings up to 50%
- Stronger & deeper root development
- Faster & better plant establishment
- Higher resistance to drought stress and diseases
- Better use of fertilizers
- Enable plant growth in degraded, saline or otherwise marginal soils
- Optimise the soil
- Strong and fast establishment of plants
- Projects that mature faster
- Plant growth in challenging environments or less than ideal conditions.
- Reassurance that the project will better resist drought and high temperatures due to climate change.
- Excellent outcome of the project
- Delighted customer